Thanks for watching our debut broadcast this week on Facebook Live.
As promised, here is a list of the products I used during the broadcast for the looming project I demonstrated on-air. My finished bracelet measured 7 1/4".
- Jewel Loom
- Big Eye Needles
- C-Lon Thread in Gray Regular and Micro
- Shadows- I used the regular Shadows for the project in a Copper finish
- 3mm Czech Glass I used Picasso Green Turquoise in the Copper Bracelet, Turquoise Moon Dust with the Silver, and Picasso Coral with the Brass
- Cornerstone Clasp in Copper
- Xuron Thread & Cord Scissor
- Beadsmith Zap Jewelry Gel
- Deep Dish Project Tray
- Project Tray Insert
- The sample is 7 beads wide.
- Pattern is Row 1: Copper Shadows across entire row. Row 2; Three Shadows, one 3mm bead and three Shadows. Repeat rows 1 and 2.
- Consult page 8 of the Tapestry Woven Bracelet Project Handout for a refresher on weaving the finishing weft of the bracelet and gluing the clasp in place.
If you missed our LIVE broadcast, find it on our beadshop.com Facebook Page. We have a special offer for our viewers that is valid through Thursday, October 27 at Midnight PST.
Thanks for watching and see you next week!