I used in on-air sample:
- 4mm- Polychrome Copper Rose
- 3mm- Metallic Green Turquoise Picasso
- Fine C-Lon Copper Rose
- Betty Button in Copper
Make needles on the ends of the outer two cords to make self-needles.
Uses two basic knots: Lark's Head and Square Knots.
1. Start in center to make a series of Lark's Head Knots for button loop. Measure to make sure loop slips over button.
2. Bring strands together and macrame 5 sets of square knots over the two counter cords.
3. Divide the 6 strands into 3 left strands and 3 right strands. Secure right strands to the side.
4. String beads on left side outer stand. Use the remaining two left strands to make a series of 5-6 strands of square knots. Repeat opposite side with the remaining right strands.
5. Continue to alternate between Steps 2-4 until your bracelet is the desired length.