Thanks for watching our debut broadcast this week on Facebook Live.
As promised, here is a list of the products I used during the broadcast for the looming project I demonstrated on-air. My finished bracelet measured 7 1/4".
- Jewel Loom
- Big Eye Needles
- C-Lon Thread in Sage Regular and Gray Micro
- 2 Strands Shadows- I used the regular Shadows for the project in an Antique Copper plate
- 1 Strand 3mm Czech Glass I used Picasso Green Turquoise in the Copper Bracelet, Turquoise Moon Dust with the Silver, and Picasso Coral with the Brass
- Cornerstone Clasp in Copper
- Xuron Thread & Cord Scissor
- Beadsmith Zap Jewelry Gel
- Deep Dish Project Tray
- Project Tray Insert
- The sample is 7 beads wide.
- Pattern is Row 1: Copper Shadows across entire row. Row 2; Three Shadows, one 3mm bead and three Shadows. Repeat rows 1 and 2.
- Consult page 8 of the Tapestry Woven Bracelet Project Handout for a refresher on weaving the finishing weft of the bracelet and gluing the clasp in place.
If you missed our LIVE broadcast, find it on our beadshop.com Facebook Page. We have a special offer for our viewers that is valid through Thursday, October 27 at Midnight PST.
You can watch all of our archived broadcasts on our YouTube Channel. Watch our latest below.
Thanks for watching and see you next week!