Beadshop is constantly finding inspiration from fellow beaders, and that is why the Beader Showcase was established. Have you made a beadshop.com project that you would like to share? We want to see and share it!
You can find guidelines for submitting photos of your finished jewelry for publishing consideration on the beadshop web site here. However, below are some of the basic requirements for a jewelry piece to be reviewed for possible including in Beader Showcase:
• Photos need to be high-quality and in sharp focus, with space on all sides. If you have the option to send it with your smartphone, pick the "large" setting, whenever possible.
• Only share projects made from beadshop.com tutorials and materials.
• If you found inspiration to create your piece from anther beader’s work, make sure to include that information with a link in the description of your jewelry piece. We cannot publish any copies of projects from other artists without that artist’s express permission.
• Any changes to pattern or colors should be included.
• Make sure to give a list of the ingredients used.
• Provide a name or title for the finished jewelry piece.
• A few words telling us what the project means to you is appreciated, as it allows us to share your creative process with our readers.
• Please send your photos to email@example.com.
Those selected to be included in Beader Showcase receive a $10 gift card to beadshop.com and be featured on our website, Facebook page, or newsletter. Isn’t it time to show off your creativity? We’d love to see what you have made!