Aug 25, 2017

Free Tip Friday: Wire Rings and Buttons!

Hey Gang!

I am so excited to share this fun and easy technique for making wire rings. All you need are a few materials and tools and you are on your way!



You'll need the following tools:

Materials needed:


Buttons. I used the following:

Czech Glass

Metal

I used a variety of wire, but mostly 16 and 18 gauge for the ring bands. I wove with 26 and 28 gauge and used Gilding Matte 11/0 Seed beads to embellish the weaving.

I think the results are really great and it's so easy to create a ring for every finger! (Plus... they will make great holiday gifts! It's never too early to start gift making.)

Check out the entire FTF video below and let me know what you make! I'd love to see it. Email photos to kate at beadshop dot com.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...