Mar 18, 2019

Beadshop.com on Beads Baubles and Jewels, The Eiffel Tower Lariat

Hey All!

Back in October 2018, I flew out to KS Productions in Ohio to film Season 2700 of Beads Baubles and Jewels for PBS. It's always a fun time. Katie Hacker is the best host ever and we always enjoy our time together (even though it is always way too short!)


This season in addition to the other projects if filmed, I was asked by Soft Flex Company to do a project for them. Since here at beadshop.com we have been using Soft Flex products since the early '90's, I thought "Yes!" it sounded like fun! The project I designed is called "The Eiffel Tower Lariat"


It is such a fun and easy make. It features Tila Beads, some of my favorites! 

The ingredients list is here:

Download the companion handout here.

The episode is showing this week on the Beads, Baubles and Jewels website this week, or you can watch the segment here:



Thanks so much for inviting me, BB&J and for sponsoring me, Soft Flex. I can't wait to go back next season. Also, if you want some snazzy glasses like I am wearing, check them out at CraftOptics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...