Nov 24, 2015

Beading is a journey to joy....




At this stage of life, I am learning that happiness is not a destination but a journey. Similar to how it feels stringing beads...finding joy is made up of little snippets of happiness strung together.

Every year at Thanksgiving my family shares what we are grateful for. This year I feel very fortunate for so many reasons: I live in a beautiful place. I love my work and I am so thankful for so many wonderful and special friends, co-workers and family. 

I also want you to know how grateful I am for your support. As a valued customer, fellow artist and jewelry maker, I am overwhelmed by your kind words, thoughtful calls and emails. You are all so patient when we are out of stock or if we ship the wrong item or even leave something out. We always strive for perfect and when we don't hit the mark, you are the best customers ever. You are amazing! So, a big thanks to each of you for allowing us to be part of your journey. I hope we bring you joy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...