Aug 22, 2018

The Best of FB Live...Summer Tahoe

Happy Wednesday, everybody! As you know, we're on a break with our FB Lives and will be re-posting some old faves with some new ideas instead. Summer Tahoe is making a reappearance this week...it's an easy project, excellent for beginners and old pros alike, and makes for a fun group project as well. Last summer this was the project I brought to the beach cottage with me to make with my mother, sister, and aunt--three women who had never beaded before--and all three made a gorgeous bracelet on their first try.

Below are some ideas for your inspiration. Our new Large Hole Stones are perfect for this project, and I would love to see you use them this summer so I've added them to the mix in place of the Sliders we usually use. I always enjoy getting a little cheeky with my project names, even if I'm the only one in on my joke. This week I'll tell you...these three are named for those same three women who made beautiful bracelets last summer with me. Enjoy!

DONNA























1 Pkg Each: Metallic Red Indian Leather in 1.5mm and 1mm
1 Strand Faceted Sunset Dumortierite Rondelle- Big Hole
1 Tube 6-1254 Matte Metallic Blue Gray
1 Pkg Tierra Heishi- Antique Brass
1 Pkg Evolve- Antique Brass
1 Round and Round Clasp- Brass
1 Sea Pony Charm- Antique Brass



CAROLYN























1 Pkg Each: Metallic Light Turquoise Indian Leather in 1.5mm and 1mm
1 Strand Faceted Amazonite Rondelle- Big Hole
1 Tube 6-3208 Magic Purple Cranberry Lined Crystal
1 Pkg Tierra Heishi- Bright Silver
1 Pkg Evolve- Silver
1 Round and Round Clasp- Silver
1 Shooting Star Charm- Silver


LINDA
























1 Pkg Each: Black Indian Leather in 1.5mm and 1mm
1 Strand Faceted Pyrite Rondelle- Big Hole
1 Tube 6-650 Dyed Grey S/L Alabaster
1 Pkg Tierra Heishi- Antique Silver
1 Pkg Evolve- Antique Pewter
1 Round and Round Clasp- Silver
1 Sacred Symbol Two Charm- Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...