We had so much fun on FB LIVE on Wednesday with Emily's Heart on my Sleeve project that I just had to continue with it on Free Tip Friday this week.
For my version I used the following materials:
- 8-4511- Picasso Smokey Black Matte 8/0
- 8-4517- Picasso Brown Tan Matte 8/0
- Aged Travertine Stripe- Brick
- 11-4222 Duracoat Galvanized Pewter
- Size 10 Seed Bead Needles
- KO Smoke Green
- Bees Wax
- Follow Your Heart in Antique Silver and Antique Brass
- Full Circle in Antique Silver and Antique Brass
As well as showing how to add our Czech Drops.
The project from Facebook Group member Susanne was my inspiration for my version of this project.
|Susanne's project called Beaded Rag Rug Heart.|
Check out the broadcast to see my take on this fun project from Emily. Enjoy and let me know what you make!