|Born Yesterday Challenge Look Book
Even better, now that it is over, you can download the free Born Yesterday Look Book and enjoy virtually browsing through all the entries. An elite group of six beading designers entered with their design-take on Janice Parson’s original Born Yesterday jewelry piece.
The look book announces the results of the challenge along with a list of ingredients used for each jewelry item and a photograph of the finished design:
- Paris by Leanne Loftus won first place.
- Cindy Brook was second with Pi3.
- Garden Butterfly by Rebecca Cepeda placed third.
- Debbie Caldwell's Opposites Attract came in fourth place, and she also entered an additional piece she calls More Garden Moments.
- Kendra Hill was fifth with Little Warrior.
- Charmaine Boggs entered with her piece entitled Layers in the Dunes.
No doubt, it is impossible to pick just one of these to make for yourself.