Thanks for joining me today on FTF. These broadcasts are always an off-the-cuff adventure and today was no exception!
After the broadcast I finished up my earring design and changed things up just slightly. You'll see the center wire with the briolette has been slightly redesigned. I shuffled the beads around to make everything fit symmetrically across. I also took it off, and finished wrapping the armature and then added it back on, as the poor wire was getting pretty mangled in my wrapping process.
I really love the way these turned out. Kinda Boho with a bit of a '70's vibe thrown in.
As promised, here is a list of the ingredients I used in the design.
- Round Hoops- Antique Silver
- 1.5 inch Head Pins- Antique Silver
- Niobium Ear Wires- Gun Metal
- Silver Tone 26 Soft Wire
- Oval Antique Silver Jump Rings - 4mm/20g
- 3mm- Snake Olivine
- 11-4481 Duracoat Opaque Eucalyptus
- Tierra Daisy Spacer - Antique Silver
- Hematite- Matte Light Gold 2mm
- 2mm- Aqua Celsius
- Lemon Quartz Briolettes