Thanks so much for joining me today on FTF.
Looming with leather on the Jewel Loom is so easy and satisfying and I can't wait to see how you interpret this technique.
You could choose a variety of materials, but I used the following:
- 2mm Matte Copper Hematite Cut Cubes
- 2mm Matte Silver Hematite Cut Cubes
- Charcoal C-Lon D or Micro C-Lon
- Size 10 Sharps
- Bordeaux Ultra Suede
- .5mm Distressed Gray Leather
- Courtesan Button Silver
- and of course the Jewel Loom
Just a word of caution when you are looming with cut cubes. When you cut the project off of the loom, it may be a bit stiff. "Massage" the bracelet to loosen the beads up a bit. I really had to massage the piece pretty well to get it to have nice, supple movement.