Oct 26, 2018

Free Tip Friday: The Josephine Knot Bracelet

Hey Everyone!

What a fun broadcast today, if I do say so myself ;). I am really in love with this knot... and I think the resulting bracelet is a real winner. Super fast and super easy to make with a lot of "curb appeal".


What more could you ask for??

Today also marke the time we broadcasted LIVE on three platforms, the usual FB LIVE and we added a live feed on our YouTube Channel and our website. Give our YouTube channel a follow and you will be notified when we go LIVE on that platform. Big thanks to our webmaster Karen, for making that happen!!!

Here is what I used for the samples:

2 colors 1mm Leather

1 Czech Glass Button

4 Czech Roller Beads

3 Transition Beads 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...