Mar 26, 2019

Beadshop.com on Beads Baubles and Jewels, Episode 2705, Odyssey


The Kate & Katie team is BACK! Welcome to Episode 2705, "Excursions" in series 2700 of Beads Baubles and Jewels for PBS.


The theme for this season is "A Sense of Place" and I knew the viewers would love our Odyssey project. Ancient Jade is inspired by the rich colors of an ancient palace adorned with precious jade objects. I just love the rich blend of brass, mustard and greens.


Here is what I used:
Ingredients used:

Download the companion handout here.

For more information on this season and all past seasons check out the Beads, Baubles and Jewels website Watch the Odyssey segment here:



I can't wait to go back next season, and I am busy creating new projects to share with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...