Jun 25, 2017

Treasured Family Heirloom

Treasured Family Heirloom

My mother, Lydia, was an avid collector of vintage pieces, including Art Nouveau. One of the wonderful things she passed down to me is a "boudoir set" for someone named Isa. It was made by Tiffany and Co., probably around 1890. Recently I unpacked the set of two brushes, a mirror, and a cachepot. As you can see by the unpolished brush, it was very oxidized. I wanted to shine it up, but I knew it had to be done with the utmost care. There is only one silver "cleaner" I would trust with something so priceless: Pro Polish Pads. With their gentle cleaning solution embedded in the sponge-like surface, the silver polish is released just where I want it and leaves no scratches or residue. I've always said that Pro Polish Pads are the best thing since sliced bread. I still believe that! And, thanks, Lydia, for the gift of Isa. I will treasure her always.  ~janice                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Sale Friday...get creative!

Last week Kate went shopping for some special strands at a local gem show, and she brought back six stone strands she couldn't live with...