- Color Block with mix....use colors from the mix in groups of the same color, freeform is crazy enough!
- Divide mix in 1/2 so you have enough to finish bead.
- Wax thread for extra tension.
- Even count peyote starts with an even number of beads, double check your count to be sure you have an even number
- Needle the thread, not thread the needle.
- Freeform is by definition not regular, think of this as problem solving, not following a pattern or excessive rules. If there is a hole, (you don't like) put a bead in it!
2. Tie onto a wooden bead.
3. String enough beads to reach from hole to hole, an even number!
4. Peyote, pick up a bead, skip a bead, pass the needle through the next bead. Repeat to end of beads.
5. Bead 5-7 rows, counted on the diagonal.
6 Begin again, creating a second strip of beadwork attached to the bead. Bead 5-7 rows.
7. Ladder stitch between the strips to create a circle around the top and bottom bead holes.
10. Create a second bridge over gap of second side, repeating steps 8 &9.